Scans of the March 2012 issue of Crossbeat

Some time ago, you were presented with a preview of the March 2012 issue of Crossbeat, featuring John and three other critically acclaimed alternative rock guitarists on the cover.

Click the thumbnails to go to the pages with the scans in the gallery or click here.

201203_crossbeat_cover.jpg
201203_crossbeat_page01.jpg
201203_crossbeat_page02.jpg
201203_crossbeat_page03.jpg
201203_crossbeat_page04.jpg

The photo spanning two pages has been put together for your viewing pleasure, as everyone appears to like it a lot. Also, if anyone's willing to translate this or, if it's been previously published, say where the text is originally from, it would be appreciated.

Elsewhere in the magazine, Flea and Josh Klinghoffer, as well as Omar Rodriguez-Lopez get a mention - the first two as a part of the 2011 musicians' best selection and the 2011 readers' poll; the later as one of the other guitarists listed next to the cover stars and praised for his work.

15 Reactions to Scans of the March 2012 issue of Crossbeat

1. ShadowsCollide says:

Nice one, thanks!

2. meckazutten says:

Can someone please translate this, will be forever grateful

3. meckazutten says:

Can someone please translate this, will be forever grateful

4. Thanks for sharing! :)

5. Nash says:

inspired by the beautiful songs of John Frusciante http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Je2q_5UBcg

• michael says:

dude wtf ,its plagiarism of adele - no one like you , lame

I let one of your 4-5 comments stay intact, so I could respond to you, but basically: this is not a place for spamming, the news are here to be commented on and discussed. Posting links like that is considered a poor promotion practice and it's disrespectful to those who are discussing the topic itself. That is not the proper way to gain attention, especially not if you're the same person who posted a couple of fakes earlier this year, so I am asking you to refrain from such practices in future. Please. :)

If you would like to promote your music, we have a forum for that: http://www.yourforumisgluedtoasiteonfire.net/foru...

6. vin knee says:

hey i'm with meckazutten on this one; are there any frequenters of this site known for their
    fluency in japanese?

7. vin knee says:

fluency in japanese?

8. Vinny Rossi says:

might have an idea. my friend's studying japanese &told me once he could read the language fluently...i'm sending him a link on facebook to this page.

also, what does that post say? does it have to do with translating the magazine?

What does what post say? I am slightly confused. If you're talking about the link that comes up when I comment, it's just the most recent entry from my own blog and it's in a language completely different from both Japanese and English.

And it would be wonderful if your friend could help out, with this or one of the other articles in Japanese.

9. Vinny Rossi says:

*sorry. haha I caught on to the fact that it was your blog and not in english; I just didn't know the link was automatically put there and not deliberate (in which case I'd assume it would follow from our discussion)

I haven't heard back online from my friend yet, but I'll definitely bring it up next time I see him!