As it was announced via Flea’s Twitter last night and then confirmed and written by many news outlets out there, the Red Hot Chili Peppers’ 10th studio album, the first one without John after 16 years, finally has a title, the release date and title & the release date for its first single as well.
In case it was not clear before, Invisible Movement is not going to be covering this further, unless there are articles, TV snippets et cetera that directly mention John, contain photos or snippets, which is pretty much what’s been the usual procedure here over the last couple of years. However, as many people asked for one and it would be interested to know what everyone thinks, here’s a poll for you.
The new RHCP album has a title, first single's name and release date. Will you be getting it?
- I don't care about RHCP without John! Not getting it! (5%, 14 Votes)
- I will give it a listen because I'm curious and/or I want to give them another chance. But that's about it! (26%, 73 Votes)
- I'm into it because I like Josh, him being John's disciple in some way! (22%, 62 Votes)
- I just love RHCP regardless of who's in it, I'm sure I'll love the album! (44%, 122 Votes)
- Other (please, specify) (3%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 278
And, if you’re looking for a website that will be covering it by the speed of light, the professional and right way, I wholeheartedly recommend The Chili Source.